Upload letters via the Pingen App
PDF standards for upload
To send letters with Pingen, your documents must be in PDF format. Please note the following:
- PDFs, PDF/A and ZIP files with PDF documents can be uploaded
- You can upload multiple PDF files with single letters, one continuous PDF with multiple letters and one ZIP file with multiple single letters.
- The document must be in A4 portrait format (210 x 297 mm)
- The document must not exceed 8 MB
- A maximum of 100 PDFs can be uploaded at once
- Maximum number of pages per letter:
Germany: Up to 320 pages
Switzerland: Up to 120 pages
Austria: Up to 16 pages
Netherlands: Up to 14 pages
India: Up to 16 pages
Rest of the world: Up to 120 pages
More information about letter standards & templates
Upload PDFs and ZIP files via the Pingen app
After you have prepared your documents accordingly, Pingen offers you two options to upload the PDFs or ZIP files via the app.
Option 1: Upload via drag & drop
The complete Pingen app can be used as a drop zone. Select the desired PDFs or ZIP file on the computer and drag the documents to the browser window.
Option 2: Select & upload by clicking on the shipping box
Click the "Start New Shipment" shipping box in the lower left corner and select all the PDFs or a ZIP file you want to upload.
Pingen integrations - Upload and send letters directly using the tools you use at work
In addition to the standard Pingen App, you can also use various other software solutions to upload and send documents. Pingen already offers integrations for the following tools:
OneDrive / Office 365